Be a BACKSTAGE VOLUNTEER!
Come be part of the BAC RECITAL SQUAD!! We absolutely could not put on a show with out the help our our amazing BAC moms and dads!
Volunteers DO NOT need a ticket for the show they work at (a seat up front is saved for our "class moms" to watch during your child’s number)
Ushers and Escorts may watch the show from the Orchestra Rear section for free.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED AT THE DRESS REHEARSAL AND THE PERFORMANCE
FREE T-SHIRTS FOR RECITAL DAY VOLUNTEERS
Parents who sign up to volunteer on SUNDAY (RECITAL DAY!) by March 15 will receive a free T-Shirt to wear backstage! Volunteer T-SHirts & Instructions will be given out the last day of class
This T-shirt will act as your ticket to enter the backstage.
ONCE YOU SIGN UP TO WORK THE RECITAL DAY - ORDER YOUR FREE SHIRT BELOW
FREE BUTTON FOR DRESS REHEARSAL VOLUNTEERS!
Parents who sign up to volunteer on SATURDAY (Dress Rehearsal Day) will receive a free button to wear backstage! This pin will act as your Pass to allow you backstage.
If you sign up to work backstage BOTH days (dress Rehearsal AND performance day) you will RECEIVE A FREE BAC T-SHIRT AND BUTTON as a THANK YOU for your service!! We TRULY appreciate all our amazing parent helpers!!
- BACKSTAGE MOMS to monitor the class while backstage! Keep kids QUIET and organized - help classes that have costume changes
- USHERS to help folks find their seats (This job is reserved for parents involved in MORE THAN ONE recital)
- ESCORTS to bring children from the check in area to their backstage room (Company Parent Job only)
- TICKETS check tickets at the door (This job is reserved for parents involved in MORE THAN ONE recital)
- CHECK IN/OUT – help students check in/out as they arrive/leave (Company Parent Job Only)
*** VOLUNTEERS must be immediate family members and over 18 ***
***Volunteers may not bring extra children or relatives with them backstage***
There is a separate “SIGN UP” for each day:
Dress Rehearsal - SAT APRIL 28
Recital - SUN APRIL 29