Any rising 6-12 grade dancers interested in Auditioning for our Dance Company needs to attend both days of auditions. Come prepared to learn a piece of choreography. See requirements below.
- ENCORE COMPANY AUDITION: Grade 6-8 (4:30-5:30) 1-2 SPOTS OPEN
- SENIOR COMPANY AUDITION: Grade 9-12 (5:45-6:45) 3 SPOTS OPEN
To be considered for a company class you should have the following:
- Full Split (R/L)
- Heel stretch Balance 8 counts
- Turns: Clean Double Pirouette, Chaine, Fouette
- Leaps: Grande Jete, side leap, double stag leaps
- Can pick up choreography quickly and accurately
- Ability to emote and show facial Expression while dancing
- Strong Technique & quality of movement
- CURRENT Training in Ballet, Tap, Jazz and Theater
- At LEAST 1 Full season of Technique classes
- Not missed more that 3 classes last season
- Excellent class behavior and positive attitude
- Willingness to make dance a PRIORITY over other activities and Attend make up classes or private lessons when unavoidable conflicts arise.